Oral Sex Frequency

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

Oral Sex Frequency

Postby Trevor » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:23 pm

How often do you give and/or receive oral sex? Prefer more or less?
Trevor

Re: Oral Sex Frequency

Postby Brother_Anon » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:55 pm

Give? Almost every time. I love, love, love it.

Get? A couple times a month. While it's good, it's not my favorite thing so I don't mind.
Brother_Anon

Postby zookie » Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:26 am

I give almost every single time. I LOOOOVE doing it. I almost feel like something's missing if I don't do it.
zookie

Postby Jgtrs » Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:34 am

Our oral sex frequency has increased tremendously this year compared to years past. I've given and received approximately 60 times so far this year. In 2010, it was about a dozen for each. Prior to that maybe two or three times receiving a year and five or six times giving. There were a couple years were it didn't happen. Things are much better now. :)
Jgtrs

Postby freehike » Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:55 am

Lately oral sex is given and received every time we have sex. Our sessions are lasting much longer and just includes oral as great foreplay. Before the latest change, I gave to her probably 10 times to every time she gave back to me. This has been a nice change and I'm not complaining, usually it starts on one of us and ends up in a 69 position before moving onto intercourse.
freehike

Postby Spide » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:03 am

Prefer more or less? Hmmm, let me think about that?
Spide

Postby Ofy53 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:37 pm

For us, I give about 30% of the time, but would give more if asked. I would give 100% of the time if asked. But, I think that my DW still has some aversion to receiving, so doesn't like it every time. We do manual or vibrator the other times. Receiving... used to be never. Now, I am blessed about 10-20% of the time. I don't ask, it needs to be a gift.
Ofy53

Postby HighDriveMormon » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:37 pm

Used to both absolutely love to give and receive. Now I would rather receive oral just as foreplay and save the orgasm for something more fun. I love the sensation of oral and it definitely drives me wild. It is also quite easy for my wife to get me to orgasm through oral. But I hate that I have to be gentle/softer while having an orgasm from oral, and that my wife changes to licking the underside of my head when I orgasm because she hasn't learned to let me ejac in her mouth. When I orgasm, I prefer to have more firm pressure or to be actively thrusting and I can't do either with how she finishes me off.

I love giving oral to my wife, especially now that she has been lasered smooth (almost done with the process) and can easily orgasm from it. But neither of us enjoy it as much unless she has just showered. So it is pretty much saved for when she is completely smooth and just showered, and it is explosive.
HighDriveMormon

Postby Prince of Persia » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:59 am

I give nearly every time. I will receive every time I ask but I was raised with the mantra it is better to give than receive I guess. I do wish she would just grab the bull by the horns so to speak and just go or it, but typically after I have done unto her that I would have done unto me, she will still ASK if she would like me to return the favor. I suppose that puts me in the prefer more category.
Prince of Persia

Postby old.geezer » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:25 pm

Never/never. Prefer more than that...
old.geezer

Next

Return to Polls